Find Your Ring Size
Each Via Nona ring is custom-made and unique. Therefore each varies slightly in size. Generally, the narrower the style, the looser it will fit; the wider the style, the tighter it will fit.
You'll want to be able to put your ring on and take it off comfortably, without forcing it. It may need to be half a size larger than your typical ring size, to allow for the extra width and changes in temperature.
Don’t know your standard ring size? Need to measure? Here's how:
- Measure when your hands are warm, as cold fingers are smaller, and you want your ring to fit well year-round
- Cut a strip of paper about 6 inches long and 1/2 inch wide
- Put a small bit of tape on one end, and place that end on a spot on your finger at the widest part of your finger over which the ring will need to fit (this may be your knuckle)
- With the end taped in place, wrap the strip around your finger until it overlaps the taped end; pull so it is secure around your finger, but not tight - so it can slide on and off your finger as the ring will need to do
- Mark with a pencil or pen where the strip of paper overlaps the taped end to form a complete circle around your finger
- Double check the measurement over any knuckles that the ring needs to slide over - our rings do not stretch, so the size will need to fit over the largest part of your finger
- Remove the paper strip from your finger; use a ruler to measure the strip to the nearest 1/16th of an inch
- Instead of selecting a standard size in the selection box, please select “custom” and provide your measurement in the “Add a note to your order” box when you check out; be sure to note the measurement including 16ths, for example, 2 3/16"